Our assurance to protecting your personal data
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) protects your personal data while enabling organisations to use your data reasonably to serve you. We, as a healthcare company, collect relevant data and use them for the following purposes:
- Providing medical services for your treatment
- Communication with Doctors, Appointed Third-Party Personnel who are involved in your care
- Communication with Insurance Companies and Third-Party Administrators for your treatments
- Communication with Government Bodies, eg Medisave Board, NEHR etc on your visits
- Facilitate payment on products and services including verification of credit card payments
- Disclosure to any third-party, with compliance to legal requirements, orders, directions or request from any court, authority or government bodies within or outside Singapore
Please be assured that if your personal data is collected, used or disclosed for these purposes, we will protect it as required under the PDPA and other relevant legislation such as the Private Hospitals and Medical Clinics Act.
Please refer to our Personal Data Protection Policy for further information on our data protection commitment.
If you have any questions or concerns on our personal data protection policies and practices, please contact:
The Data Protection Officer
Julian Ong Endoscopy & Surgery Pte Ltd
38 Irrawaddy Road #05-49, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Singapore 329563